Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Deciphering the Blob

What...what the hell is that?

In this house, it's normally poo. But...it's too shiny to be poo.

And, it's far too...symmetrical.

I'm crouching over a step on our staircase, doing a little mouth breathing in case it IS poo (don't need a face-full of stink), trying to figure out what the hell it is.

The dog and cat are staring at me from the landing. No, they're looking down on me from the landing. Is it a trap? Did one of them plant this for me to stare at, and now the other one is going to push me down the steps? It's gotta be Rufus' plot, if so. The cat is always the mastermind.

But...I just don't know what it is. So, I decide to leave it there. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

------------

And, I really would have left it there for the night. Except, I realized I forgot to do something, and I now have to go BACK downstairs.

I arm myself with a paper towel, and crouch back over The Blob. It's now or never.

It's...awfully squishy...but, squishy like a gummi bear, not squishy like poo.

What the hell...

HOLY FUCK IT'S A SLUG!!! I'M HOLDING A SLUG!!!

A FUCKING SLUG GOT TRAPPED IN BETWEEN SASHA'S TOES, AND SHE TRACKED IT INTO THE HOUSE!!

God, I wish it had been poo...

1 comment:

  1. This provided a great laugh! I hope you write a book someday.

    ReplyDelete